DUE: –February 27th
Each progress report has 2 parts: One (1) written document (one copy per group, to be submitted to me, approx.. 500 words) that addresses the requirements below; and one (1) presentation intended to explain your timeframe to your classmates. Each progress report is worth five (5) points, for a total of 10 points.
Written document, to be submitted on February 27th and March 27th.
- Provide a summary AS A GROUP of:
- What you have already done,
- What you want to do next, and
- How you plan to accomplish those tasks.
- Provide a list of what EACH INDIVIDUAL is responsible for, and an approximate timeline for completion.
- Include resources you might draw on if you will be learning a new skill (such as Palladio, Excel, or Twine).
- Every member of the group must speak.
- You will provide some kind of visual aid.
- Convince me and your classmates that you are prepared to complete your tasks thoroughly and on time.
The best progress reports will:
- Explain clearly and concisely what you have done, what you will do, and how you plan to do it;
- Set reasonable goals;
- Demonstrate an awareness of the timeframe necessary to complete each goal;
- Allocate the work fairly and evenly among group members;
- Convince the audience that you have a manageable and effective plan for completing the tasks you set yourself.
- Provide clear and attractive visual representations of some or all of the content of the progress report.